Dream Seqence Initiate in 5,4,3,2,FUN!

So last night, well I should say this morning, I had this dream and it had myself trying to court this fairly cute half deaf girl at some sort of beachside carnival that had a strange resemblence to what I think Coney Island, New York may look like, you know with the clowns, arcades, candy floss vendors, air castles etc. So I don't have the background to why I'm walking this earing impaired girl around and why I want to date her, but here we are and I'm trying to win her hand. Then there is the presence of my father walking slowly behind us like we are 12, but he keeps enough distance so I can make my moves, but I figure it wouldn't be a Freudian dream without my father or mother messing about so I brush that off quickly. I'm being fairly successful and I'm sure I could have made a move in the big spaceship bouncy castle thing that she wanted to go into, but there was these two big fat guys in it and I refused for obvious reasons. She's fairly short, some tattoos on her upper arms and she had her brunettish blonde cameleon hair pulled back in a pony tail. She also had a strange British/I'm Deaf accent which at times was hard to understand, but I persevered. I remember thinking that it would be cool to learn sign language off her. A phone call from my uncle startled me from my dream and I never got to kiss her, though I was close. Shame. I think we could have made some magic on that boardwalk on that summer's afternoon.

So what does this mean? I get turned on by earing impaired girls or girls who have some sort of disability so long as their midly attractive and still have the potential to put out? Maybe, or maybe I am just open to options that may be closed for others.

At any rate, I dedicate Ali Love's new infectious single Love In Darkness to my dream deaf girl and her well developed body. Sorry you won't hear this since your deaf and not...real...., but everyone else will. Enjoy!



Ali Love - Love In Darkness by Hypetrak

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet jam

Post a Comment