We Should Be On CBC Radio, But This Blog Will Have To Do.

So sitting here trying to give you all a description of this blog I'm left wondering why the hell I even started this thing? Well, earlier today I was talking to one of my muses, The Babe, a nickname I gave her months ago and she asked if I was attending a soiree this evening that a few of our friends would be part of. Let's provide you all with a run down of our Blackberry Messenger conversation:

Me: and then I woke up and for some reason I had the fridge door open and I was urinating all over my food.

The Babe: Weird. Anyway, are you going to that ultra hip cool soiree tonight? I heard everyone was going and I was hoping you'd attend to entertain me. I loathe most of the people going.


Me: Hmmm, not sure, probably not. I'm feeling fairly lazy today. I know its nice outside and all, but I just can't seem to get off my ass. I did get a shawarma earlier. It was delicious, but walking to get it then having to eat it exhausted me.

The Babe: You have like 6 hours to be lazy you blob! you're ridiculous

The"New" Blob: I love how you just called me a blob

The Babe: Oh that. Ha Ya! love new nick names - the adventures of the Babe and the Blob

The Blob: We will have to start a webblog

The Babe: Oh done!

(pause as I peel an orange and watch Canadian Parliament on CPAC)

The Babe: Anyway, I have to go, I'll message you later after my work out. Hypothetical question: would you sleep with me if I got a chest tattoo of my boobs ontop of my boobs so it looked like I had 4 boobs?

The Blob: This is a delicious orange.


Okay so that's me paraphrasing the conversation. Not sure how it exactly went, but it was something like that. Anyway, the middle part was right and that's basically how this blog started. seriously! So from now on keep checking back to us.

The Babe and the Blob are here to entertain your warped minds and provide you a spot to waste an extra 15mins of your lives on absolutely nothing but; Rants, love advice/tips, music, videos/pictures of bear attacks, movie reveiws, fashion tips, faux pas to avoid, and more of everything!

And as promised, a picture of a woman getting attacked by a polar bear! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment