Hangovers, Hamburger Helper, Japan and Me

First off, I want to say thanks to everyone who came out this weekend to send me on my way with alcohol. I had a great weekend (except for when I puked in my mouth and had to hold it there until the bathroom stall was free, could have done without that). Had lots of fun and because of it I've been hungover for about 2 days back to back. I spent yesterday's hangover watching a Deadliest Catch marathon on Discovery until it was time to get drunk again. All I want to eat is Thai food or Hamburger Helper. Not sure why I want Hamburger Helper so badly, but I've had a craving for it for about 12 hours now. Anyway, long story short, thanks again for the fun, the Blob likey.
I'm exactly a week away from heading to Japan. This time next week I'll be in the air over the Pacific nearing Japan on a 14 hour non-stop flight to Narita Airport. A week tomorrow I'll be suffering from a severe case of jetlag, culture shock and walking around downtown Tokyo aimlessly in awe. Very exciting.

Unrelated, my Pick of the Week is this music video from HEALTH. Now I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the video itself, or the idea that I think its amazing. Brilliant song too.
**WARNING: Not for the squeamish**



HEALTH "We are Water" from Eric Wareheim on Vimeo.

p.s. is it even weirder that I want to date this girl solely on her haircut? Love it! (after she takes off the wig)

No comments:

Post a Comment