Sayonara Canada, Hello Japan!

Well, its that time. I'm off to Japan. Packing proved to be more difficult than originally planned. I had to pack enough clothes and amenities to provide for a comfortable trip (keeping in mind buying clothes/shoes in my sizes could prove to be difficult), but not overpack to ensure a displacing a disc or two while carrying my bag. Anyway, things have worked out and I'm ready to go. I hope to keep you all informed the best I can and as often as possible, so keep your eyes peeled for a Japan updates. When I return I'll have a full range of pictures, comments and accounts of my trip.




First stop on my journey, Shinjuku, Tokyo.




1 comment:

Adam M said...

not to mention pants that fit your groin region. extra extra small groin regions fit you like a charm.

also, safe trip and bring me back a cute japanese girl please.

Post a Comment