A Moment With A Serious Blob

Ladies and Gentlemen. The Blob and his Babe are back. (Pause for A Moment With A "Serious" Blob) Following a week of posting delay due to the extremely nice weather and other social commitments, I, the Blob have returned to fill that 15minutes of procrastination you all were craving to have. The weather this past week was unreal and rather unprecedented, so I had to cash in. Sitting on patios with friends, enjoying warm walks in jeans, v-necks and an ipod blasting the latest hip jams into my ear drums it was a great last week of March and first week of April. And my excuse for not posting last night for The Blabbing To The Blob Session #2? Well, I was out getting intoxicated for 14hrs so forgive me. For those who know me, you already know that the past week and the weeks ahead will be a life-altering experience. Filled with mystery, surprise, fun, antics and indulgence, they will most definitely leave an ever-lasting impression in my life. I'm sure there will be some dissapointment in there as well, but I intend leave very little room for that. Without going into detail and bore you all, let it be known that I'm about to enter a new chapter in life.

So what does this mean for you readers? Well you can all live it with me via the internet. That's right! you can live vicariously through me! Take this for an example. You always wanted to go to Japan but you have no legs. Well now you can achieve your dream of visiting from the comfort of your chair! I will be partaking in a month long oversea adventure in beautiful Japan. This blog will be home to my online diary of my trip which will include a written acount of my experience, plus the pictures and videos that go along with it. I will be armed with a pen, my Canon SLR, high-def camcorder and a backpack. Sadly, after weeks of trying various dexterity and flexibilty tests, The Babe can't fit into my backpack so she will have to stay behind, but she has been kind enough to lend me her backpack so thanks Babe! Big ups! She will have to maintain the local adventures as I span the globe for my own. Anyhow, this is not for another 3 weeks, but stay tuned! In the meantime there are other adventures to be had such as a trip to visit some of the Blob's dearest friends in Toronto this coming weekend. (You may know one of my friends as a followerer of the blog; AGM. Great guy. huge penis. I accidently saw it once.) So I'm sure a story or two will come from that weekend. In short, the weeks/months ahead are going to be, well, more than interesting and fun! So try and keep up because I'm going to be hot as fire...not a contained fire, we're talking a forest, burn you cottage down to the ground and everyone residing in it, fire! (End of Moment With A "Serious" Blob.)

So since I missed our weekly session last week. I will provide one lucky soul an answer. Only one this week due to time restraints. Sorry I have to make mix cd's for my roadtrip later this week. So here we go. Blabbing to the Blob Session #2 BEGIN!

Hippolovin' from Ottawa, ON asks;

I want to know if hippopotomus's can be pets?

Sure why not! according to this, you can.




Hopefully this video helps you hippolovin' and goodluck with hippo-proofing your apartment/house.

No comments:

Post a Comment