MAKEOVER, MAKEOVER!

So the Babe and I went out for internet makeovers this weekend while I was in Toronto. I wanted us to get perms and be a little more "fabulous", but the Babe talked me out of it and told me to go for the more "classic, clean" look. So since she has boobs and pretty much can talk me into anything, I went for it. Our makeover was thanks to my good friend AGM. I think he did a great job so The Babe and I thank you. Make sure if you see him on the streets, flatter him by either giving him a handshake or grabbing a piece of his ass in your palm. Maybe squeeze it a few times and say "nice job." But yeah, just do whatever you like.

As you all may know I have been in Toronto since Friday visiting with friends AGM and Mr. Philip Sterling and its been very, very colourful. A full report of all what transpired here is to come so stay tuned! Anyway, hope you all like the new look and I'm excited, and when I get excited....


No comments:

Post a Comment